Struggling to handle your TV remote control? Doro HandleEasy 321RC may be the answer. The 321RC is a universal remote control for your TV or home stereo. Consisting of 7 easy-to-use buttons (Volume Up, Volume Down, Channel Up, Channel Down, Power On, Power Off, and AV), it's specially designed for people with dexterity issues. This remote control is also compatible with RC5/RC6 IR equipment – all major brands of TV/Video/DVD/stereo/set-top boxes with dual-command support. Great for people with limited hand dexterity.
- Hard, tactile keys
- Learning function: can learn from existing remote controls
- Compatible with RC5/RC6 IR equipment with dual-command support
- Uses 3 AAA batteries (included)
Convert spoken commands into signals and control numerous devices - television, telephone, lights, door system, and more. The Pilot One features simple voice programming steps and improved voice recognition capabilities. This portable and easily programmable device can be used in any environment.
- Pre-programmed menu structure
- IR and X-10 interfaces
- Easy-to-train IR learning
- Voice training with no computer required
- Convenient graphic display
- Auditory and Visual feedback
- Direct Learning infrared for easy programming with your existing remotes
- Built-in microphone
- Supports external microphones
- Latest generation speech recognition technology
- External keys for caregiver use
Primo! is an environmental control unit that can be operated by touching individual cells, any part of the screen, or external switches. It is easy to use and allows for full adjustment of volume, brightness and scan speeds.
Primo!'s additional functionalities include access to the internet, email, electronic media, and desktop applications. Primo! also provides full access to (and control of) communication aids*, giving users freedom of expression and greater independence.
Primo! requires professional installation, which is available through the manufacturer. Once you have received your Primo!, we strongly suggest purchasing an installation service plan. Virtual installation is available at the rate of $500 for four hours of long-distance installation, training and support via Skype, webcam or phone. One-day on-site installation costs anywhere from $1,500 to $2,500 depending on the customer's location.
Remote Control of:
- TV, DVD, Digital, Satellite, and Cable boxes
- Curtains / Blinds *
- Telephones *
- Intercom / Doors *
- Emergency contacts - via phone, pager, alarm *
- Beds, Risers / Recliner Chairs
- Communication Aids *
* NOTE: Accessory items required for control of lights, windows, telephone, doors, etc. Ask Customer Service for further information.
- Can be programmed to perform over 179 functions
- Easy to use, full on-board programming, no tools or hardware required
- Built-in infrared capture
- Macros (scenes) fully editable with up to 20 functions per macro
- Changeable telephone numbers and basic functions
- User-adjustable volume, brightness, and scan rate
- Custom template design, 18 "get started" device templates – Satellite, DVD, bed, etc.
- Touchscreen for direct access or use as a large switch for scanning
- Build up and send any satellite/teletext pages, digital TV
- Two auxiliary outputs for control of third party devices such as communication aids, alarms, computers, dispersed alarms, pager, etc.
- Two input jacks providing single or two-switch scanning access with auditory feedback
- Day or night mode
- High Definition dynamic screen
- Repeater screen displays menu name and other useful information
- 14 clear symbols with text labels per screen
- Internal phone book with 30 stored numbers with speed dial option
- Enter and dial any phone number
- Telephone symbols for mobile, home, and work numbers
- Macro build for home banking
- Last number redial & phone memory
- Compatible with infrared telephones including the Possum Sero!
- Programmable phone book via touch screen
Power and Warnings
- Powered via included wall adapter or rechargeable battery
- Up to 16 hours battery life (dependent upon usage) with fast recharge time
- Visual and audible low battery indication
- Wall, floor, table, and wheelchair mountable
- Quick release mechanism for easy transfer
Dimensions and Weight
- Width: 3.9 inches (9.9 cm)
- Length: 7.4 inches (approx. 18.8 cm)
- Depth: 1.7 inches (4.3 cm)
- Weight: 18.6 ounces (527 grams)