All your hearing needs in one place, from voice amplifiers and alerting systems to amplified phones and vibrating clocks/watches, plus hundreds of items for the deaf.
Central Alert CA-CX Phone Signaler (CACX)
Connect your cell phone to the Central Alert CA-CX Phone Signaler and be notified by loud ringer, and bright, flashing lights when you receive a phone call, a text message, or an incoming Skype or FaceTime call. Also includes a jack for an optional bed shaker. Measures 4.6 inches x 3.3 inches x 3.5 inches.
- Plug in landline, or place cell phone in unit on vibrate mode to use
- Works with compatible receivers to provide notifications in other rooms (not included)
- Missed call or SMS indicator for cell phones
- Unique flashing patterns and ring tones may be assigned to different events
- Receives emergency alerts via WEA (Wireless Emergency Alerts), if it comes provided with cell phone service
- Powered by AC adapter, and has battery backup. 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Can be plugged into audio jack of computer to receive audible alerts from communication programs
- Comes with a 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm cable to plug into computer or phones not being monitored
- Can be placed up to 200 feet away from the CA360
Opposites: A Beginner's Book of Signs (ASLBK2)
Teach your infant or toddler some basic notions of opposites. Opposites: A Beginner's Book of Signs contains seven different pairs of opposite words. The story book includes a photograph of an object and a drawing of the sign for it in ASL (American Sign Language). Baby will love it.
16 Slot Charging and Carrying Case (LT311)
Charge and store up to 16 Listen receivers and/or portable transmitters. This hard case incorporates automatic drop in charging (no hookup of cables to individual products required). It also has individual earphone storage slots to prevent cable tangling, and a large pocket to store the power supply, headsets, and/or additional items. The sturdy case has durable latches and includes a shoulder strap for easy transporting. The universal power supply attaches to side wall of the case for charging and can be detached and placed in the large internal pocket for storage or transportation.
Use with any Listen belt pack unit (LT-700, LR-500, LR-400 or LR-300). 16 slot charging/carrying case with power supply. Lockable. Black with silver trim.
Dimensions: 21 inches x 11.16 inches x 7 inches (53.34 cm x 28.34 cm x 17.78 cm)
NOTE: Leave case open when charging. Charging units may overheat and present a fire hazard in a closed case.
7.5 VDC Power/Charging Supply for Listen Systems (LA202)
This power supply is used with Listen body pack units (LT-700, LR-500, LR-400 or LR-300). It can be used to recharge NiMH batteries or to power the device independent of batteries. Plugs into any standard outlet and the POWER/CHARGING connector on the side of each unit.
A Case About Amy (B530)
A Case About Amy; Smith, R.C. (1996), 322 pages, soft cover
The concerned and loving parents of Amy, a very expressive deaf child, must fight to have a sign language interpreter in Amy's classroom. At that time, the school's interpretation of the Individual's With Disabilities Education Act did not allow for this. Amy's story details the people and events involving the first case, after the passage of IDEA, to reach the U.S. Supreme Court.
Activair Hearing Aid Battery Tester (AUD070)
The Activair Hearing Aid Battery Tester has a battery read-out display and battery storage compartment. A large, easy-to-read indicator shows whether battery is good or bad. Six small tab batteries or four large tab batteries can be accommodated in the universal storage compartment. Works with batteries of all sizes (10, 13, 312, and 675).
Adult Size Neckloop (NKL001)
The NKL-001 Neckloop plugs into a receiver earphone jack to provide a magnetic signal that can be picked up by a hearing aid equipped with a telecoil (T-switch). It is worn like a lanyard. It is suitable for a person with a severe to profound hearing loss.
New Feature: Safety Breakaway! In the event that the neckloop cord becomes entangled with an object in motion, the breakaway device will disconnect the neckloop from the user.
The NKL-001 is 18 inches (45.72 cm) in length and carries a 1-year warranty.
Air Switch by Clarity (AS100)
The Air Switch accessory for the RC200 and the Fortissimo Remote Control Speakerphones, by Clarity®, allows you to initiate and answer calls and control every function of the phone by blowing gently on its air sensor. It plugs into the console or remote control. Recommended for users with limited mobility/dexterity.
Alarm Clock Visit BE1380 with LED Flashing Lights & Built-in Receiver (BE1380)
The Alarm Clock Visit (BE1380) from Bellman & Symfon will wake you up and alert you to other events around your home. The Alarm Clock Visit has a powerful bed shaker with sound, high-intensity LED lights and a built-in audible alarm that increases in sound volume. With the built-in receiver capabilities, you'll know when your baby's crying, if someone's at the door, smoke detector is sounding, or your telephone is ringing!
The Bellman Alarm Clock measures 4.7 inches wide x 4.3 inches high x 3.6 inches deep (approx. 11.9 cm x 10.9 cm x 9.1 cm) and weighs 13.7 oz. (390 grams) including batteries.
The following video highlights some of the features of the BE1380 Alarm Clock.
How to connect and set the BE1380 Alarm Clock
- Loud 100+dB ascending alarm that spans multiple frequencies so even if you have high frequency hearing loss you won't miss the alarm
- Alarm timeout 20 minutes
- Powerful bed shaker that also emits sound directly under the pillow
- Four flashing LED lights
- Nightlight function helps guide you in dark rooms
- "Smart" snooze automatically reduces in time from 9 to 2 minutes in two-minute intervals, so you don't miss that important meeting
- RJ-11 jack to connect your telephone for the built-in phone ringer amplifier; lets you know when the phone is ringing
- External trigger 3.5mm stereo input jack for the Bellman Visit system's magnetic switch or door mat
- Large LCD display with adjustable backlight
- Battery backup powers all functions during a power outage, including bed shaker and LED lights
- Uses 4 AAA rechargeable batteries (included)
- 12/24 time format
- Bellman Visit system compatible
AlertMaster AL10 Visual Alert Notification System with Bed Shaker and Door Alert (AL10)
The all new, redesigned Clarity AlertMaster® AL10 Notification System, previously called the AlertMaster AM6000, is a complete alerting system that alerts you to the telephone, alarm clock and doorbell. This system can be expanded by adding additional transmitters for notification of sound or motion. The AL10 is an ideal solution for those with a moderate-to-severe hearing loss. One year warranty.
- Provides alerts to telephone calls, alarm clock and the door
- Choice of doorbell or door knocker
- Built-in lamp flasher
- Large 3.5" clock display
- Powerful bed shaker (included)
- Wireless doorbell (included)
- Simple setup - no hard wiring required
- Works with existing AlertMaster products
What else do I need to make this work?
This is a complete system that comes with all the items needed for door, alarm clock and phone notification in one room. By adding optional transmitters and/or receivers, you can customize the AL10 system to fit all of your household notification needs.
#AL10 AlertMaster AL10 Visual Alert Notification System with Bed Shaker and Doorbell
#AL10K AlertMaster AL10 Visual Alert Notification System with Bed Shaker and Door Knocker
AlertMaster AL12 Visual Alert Remote Receiver (AL12)
The new, redesigned Clarity AlertMaster® AL12 works as a remote receiver when used in conjunction with the AlertMaster AL10 and corresponding signalers. It has built-in flashing visual indicators to alert you to the doorbell, alarm clock, sound and motion. The AL12 is an ideal solution for the deaf and well as those with a moderate-to-severe hearing loss. One year warranty.PLEASE NOTE:
This product requires an AL10 or AL11 master unit to function. (See under "Related Products" below.)
Alertmaster Doorbell Signaler (AMDX)
The AM-DX Doorbell Signaler notifies you when someone knocks or when doorbell or intercom buzzer sound. Wireless transmission to master unit, no wiring or plug-in necessary. You will need one of the accessories (listed below) to work with this unit.