The Grandstream HT701 is a one-port analog telephone adapter (ATA) which allows you to use an analog phone or fax device on an IP or VoIP network.
The HT701 is a powerful VoIP Analog Telephone Adapter for residential and business users. Ultra-compact in size, the HT701 features superb voice quality, rich functionality, strong security protection, excellent manageability, and auto provisioning at a very affordable price.
The HT701 is an ideal single-port ATA for large scale commercial IP Voice services. It is also a great choice for road-bound employees who can tap into the company IP Voice system using an existing analog line in their hotel rooms.
Features and Functions:
- 1 FXS port for analog devices
- 1 10/100 Ethernet port
- LED indicator lights for Power, Internet, LINK/ACT, and Phone Status
- Advanced Telephony Features:
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- 3-way conference
- Call transfer
- Call forward
- Do not disturb
- Message waiting indicator
- Multi-language voice prompts
- T.38 fax
- Flexible dial plan
- Voice codecs: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.729a/b, G.726, iLBC
- Strong security protection: TLS/SRTP/HTTP
- Automated provisioning: TR069, HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP
- Model: HT701