The Grandstream HT702 is a two-port analog telephone adapter (ATA) which allows you to use two analog phones or fax devices (or one of each) on an IP or VoIP network.
The HT702 is a powerful VoIP Analog Telephone Adapter for residential and business users. Ultra-compact in size, the HT702 features superb voice quality, rich functionality, strong security protection, excellent manageability, and auto provisioning at a very affordable price.
The HT702 is an ideal single-port ATA for large scale commercial IP Voice services. It is also a great choice for road-bound employees who can tap into the company IP Voice system using an existing analog line in their hotel rooms.
The setup instructions in this video refer to the HT701 model, but they will also work with the HT702.
Features and Functions:
- 2 FXS ports for analog devices
- 1 10/100 Ethernet port
- LED indicator lights for Power, Internet, LINK/ACT, and Phone Status
- Advanced Telephony Features:
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- 3-way conference
- Call transfer
- Call forward
- Do not disturb
- Message waiting indicator
- Multi-language voice prompts
- T.38 fax
- Flexible dial plan
- Voice codecs: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.729a/b, G.726, iLBC
- Strong security protection: TLS/SRTP/HTTP
- Automated provisioning: TR069, HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP
- Model: HT702