These oversized cards are easy to hold and easy to see! Made especially for those with low vision or dexterity problems. Play all your favorite card games with ease. Each durable card measures 7 inches x 4.5 inches.
- Oversized cards are easy to hold
- Large digits and images are easy to see
- Cards are heavy-stock and lightly coated for durability
- Measures 7 inches x 4.5 inches
Seeing and setting a timer has never been easier! The Ergonomic Long Ring Low Vision Timer features a large, high contrast yellow dial with bold black 1.25-inch high numbers, so it's easy to see and use.
Perfect for cooking, exercising, etc. Easy to use for people with low vision and/or arthritis. Wall/table mountable. Face measures 8 inches x 8 inches (20 cm x 20 cm). Overall Measurements: 9.5 inches high x 8 inches wide x 2.5 inches thick (approx. 24 cm x 20 cm x 6.35 cm). Weighs 11 ounces (approx. 312 grams).
- Large 8-inch yellow dial with bold black 1.25-inch numbers
- Sits on counter/desk or hangs on wall
- Easy to use for people with low vision and/or arthritis
- Great for cooking, exercising, etc.
The iGlasses Ultrasonic Mobility Aid is a head-mounted device which enables more informed, confident, and efficient pedestrian travel. Objects in your path are detected by the ultrasonic sensors and communicated via gentle vibrations. As obstacles get nearer, the frequency of the vibration will increase. An excellent tool for the blind and partially sighted, iGlasses are intended as a secondary mobility device to complement the traditional long cane or guide dog.
The arms are adjustable and can be set to the most comfortable length by gently, but firmly, pulling the end of the arm away from the lens area. A volume control allows the vibration intensity level to be adjusted to suit your personal preference and current environment.
The iGlasses are easy to learn and use. Simply slide them on like a normal pair of glasses and depress the power button. An audible series of beeps will alert you that the device has turned on, at the same time communicating the current battery level. 4 beeps indicate 100 percent battery charge; 3 beeps - 75 percent; 2 beeps - 50 percent; 1 beep – 0 percent, battery charge required.
The iGlasses measure 6.75 inches x 5.75 inches x 2 inches (approx. 17 cm x 14.6 cm x 5 cm) and weigh only 75 grams (2.6 ounces). Six-month manufacturer's warranty.
- Detects objects in your path & provides vibrating alert
- As obstacles get nearer, vibration frequency increases
- Hands-free - worn like eyeglasses/sunglasses
- Complements traditional long cane or guide dog
- Adjustable vibration intensity via thumbwheel
- Adjustable arms
- On/Off switch with audible battery level indication
- Detection range: 0-3 meters (detection map)
- Built-in 3.7V 600mAh li-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery lasts about 1 week of typical use (10 hours continuous vibration).
- Quick charge in 2-3 hours
- Compact AC/USB charger and soft protective pouch (included)
The iGlasses have no magnification power. They are designed as an ambulation device only.
The Low Vision Timer with Extra Big Digits features an extra large display with bold black digits and easy operation using only 3 oversized buttons, making it ideal for those with low vision, arthritis or limited dexterity. The loud and long alarm is helpful for the hard of hearing. This timer can be used around the home, office, school or just about anywhere. The built-in stand with loop and magnet helps you keep it handy: just stand it on a desk or counter, hang it on the wall or stick it on the refrigerator.
Product Dimensions: 3.5 inches long x 2.5 inches wide x 0.75 inch thick (8.89 cm x 6,35 cm x 1.9 cm ). Display Size: 2.5 inches x 1.375 inches (6.35 cm x 3.49 cm). Weight (with battery installed): 2.6 oz. (approx. 74 grams). Five-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Counts up and down 100 minutes by seconds
- Big, bold digits on extra large display
- Loud and long alarm
- Start / Stop button
- Last count recall
- Counts up after zero
- Food-safe ABS plastic
- 3-way mounting: magnet/stand/loop
- Uses one 1.5V AAA alkaline battery (included)
- Instructions in English and French
The Mail Chime tells you when your mail has arrived. No more wasted trips to the mailbox in cold and wet weather.
Simply mount the sensor on your mailbox door using double face tape (included) and plug the receiver into an electrical outlet anywhere in your home. When the mailbox door is opened, the sensor on the mailbox door sends a wireless signal to the Mail Chime in your home. The Mail Chime then alerts you by flashing a bright red LED light and four beeps that your mail has been delivered.
Mail Chime the perfect solution for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind, low vision, as well as those who find it difficult to walk, pregnant women, the elderly or anyone who is just plain busy. An adjustable volume control lets you customize the sound to a comfortable level to meet your unique needs.
What's in the box: Mail Chime receiver with AC adapter, sensor with 12V A23 battery, double-faced tape and instructions.
Dimensions: Sensor is 3.5 inches wide x 1.625 inches high (8.89 cm x 4.12 cm). Receiver is 1 inch high x 4.125 inches wide x 3.375 inches deep (2.54 cm x 10.47 cm x 8.57 cm).
- Mail Chime - US version
- Three beeps and flashing light signal mail's arrival
- Operating range: 300 feet (approx. 91 meters)
- Adjustable volume control for beep alert
- Works on all three basic types of mailboxes: slot, curb or wall mounted
- AC adapter & sensor with 12V A23 battery included
The PG-200 Two-Way Personal Pager System makes it easy for patients and caregivers to stay in touch. Whenever the patient needs attention, he/she simply presses the button on pager and the caregiver is alerted by flashing strobe, audible alarm and strong vibration on the other pager. The caregiver presses the button to alert the patient he/she has received the page. This system is expandable and can have up to four pagers.
The pager is 1.75 inches wide x 3.25 inches tall x 2.625 inches deep (4.44 cm x 8.25 cm x 6.66 cm) and weighs just 2 oz. (56.7 grams) with battery. One-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Strobe, audible alarm and vibration alerts
- Audible alarm and strobe can be turned on or off
- Auto receipt confirmation
- Range: Up to 150 feet (approx. 46 meters)
- Unique channel selection ensures no interference from multiple systems
- 10+days of use with rechargeable lithium-Ion battery (included)
- Low battery indicator
- Wearable or wall mountable
- Auxiliary port for assistive switches for those with low mobility
- Includes 2 pagers, wrist straps, belt clips and AC charger
- Expandable system (2 more pagers can be added)
This handy, innovative 2-in-1 Mist and Hydration Bottle, with its tapered ergonomic design and easy-grip insulating sleeve, is ideal for those with Alzheimer's, Parkinsons and other dexterity challenges. It's also perfect to help keep you cool on those hot days, whether you're out there running errands, at the kids soccer games or participating in your favorite sport. Press mister to keep cool and turn lid to drink from straw.
Use it to help you get your daily intake of water that's important to good health. Great for beach, picnics, hiking, biking, running, at the gym or for virtually any sport or activity, indoors or out. Capacity: 19 oz. (560 ml). 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Water mister and a pop-up runner's straw
- Soft grip and ergonomic design
- Translucent container allows you to monitor fluid level
- Eco-friendly BPA-free washable, re-usable material
- Single-wall bottle with rubber sleeve insulates up to 1 hour
- Can also be used for hot liquids
- Hand-wash only without abrasives (Not dishwasher safe)
- Not microwavable
The PLEXTALK Pocket is a DAISY-compliant digital book player, MP3 music player and voice recorder all in one lightweight unit that you can easily slip into your pocket and take anywhere. It is great for work, school or leisure and offers unmatched accessibility for those with low vision or learning difficulties.
Play back DAISY audio books and text-based DAISY books, NLS Library of Congress books and MP3 music files. The PLEXTALK Pocket supports up to 32GB of files on removable SD cards. You can also upload files to, and download from your PC. Record short voice memos or longer meetings and classes, and even insert headings at the touch of a button while recording for fast, easy navigation during playback.
Connect to Windows PC (Win 2000, XP or Vista) by bundled USB cables and PLEXTALK Pocket becomes an external drive. You just drag-and-drop files on your PC to PLEXTALK Pocket, without any specific folder name rules. Now you are ready to go out with your favorite DAISY books, other digital talking books, music, text, and html.
Listen to your books, music and voice recordings on your choice of the powerful built-in speaker, or you may prefer the included stereo earphone for private listening.
The accessible PLEXTALK Pocket gives spoken information about the current operation and provides key descriptions in Key Describer mode. In addition, it speaks menu items and includes a help function by simply pressing the number 5 key.
Product Dimensions: 2.2 inches x 4.4 inches x 0.6 inch (5.58 cm x 11,17 cm x 1.52 cm). Weight: 3.9 ounces (110 grams). One-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- DAISY book, NLS book and MP3 player plus voice recorder
- Playback only what you want to review by navigating by headings
- Record short voice memos - great for remembering phone numbers, appointments, 'to do' lists, etc.
- Supports 32GB SDHC
- Load files to/from PC using USB cables
- Built-in speaker plus stereo earphone included
- Rechargeable battery and AC adapter included
- Battery can also be recharged via USB cable
- Sleep timer function switches off automatically at the setting time
- Portable and lightweight
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP or Vista
- Memory Card Type: SD/SDHC
DAISY Book Playback: PLEXTALK Pocket supports DAISY2.02, ANSI/NISO Z39.86/DAISY3.0. You can playback not only DAISY audio books but also text-based DAISY books.
MP3 Music Playback: PLEXTALK Pocket detects music files inside the SD cards automatically if those files are not associated with DAISY books. Press the play/stop key for playback and the right or left key to move to the next or previous title. You can also play back music titles of a music CD inserted in a USB external CD/DVD drive.
Text / HTML Contents Playback Using Embedded Text-To-Speech Engine: PLEXTALK Pocket detects text/html files inside the SD card automatically and reads the file using the built-in text-to-speech (TTS) engine. You can navigate text and html files by paragraph, sentence, word, character, percentage, etc.
Playback from External USB Drive: Press the title key to select media to one where a contents you want to playback is stored.
Voice Recording with DAISY Structure: Using the record key and play/stop key, you can record the sound from the built-in microphone or line-in/microphone jack. Editing feature to put heading, erase sections is available to make the recorded contents as DAISY structure.
You can select your preferred sound quality setting from PCM 44.1kHz stereo, PCM 22.05kHz mono, MP3 256kbps stereo, MP3 128kbps stereo, MP3 64kbps mono and MP3 32kbps mono.
Voice Memo-Taking Capability: Press and hold down the record key and speak the memo. You can record up to 1 minute per memo and a maximum of 200 memos with 30 minutes total recording time.
The Sentina Zen Light is fitted with energy-saving LED lights and motion detectors. It also features real Japanese Shoji Paper that enables a more soothing form of light. This is a product recommended for any household room, and since it requires no control, it is ideal for persons with limited hand dexterity.
The built-in motion sensor allows the light to automatically switch on when someone enters the room, and the light will switch off again after a set period of time when no movement is detected. This time can be set to one, five or ten minutes.
- Attractive, energy-saving LED wall light with built-in motion sensors
- Perfect for any room and for persons with limited hand function
- Includes authentic Japanese Shoji Paper that creates a soothing glow
- Automatically switches on when you enter the room, and switches off after a set period of time
- Time can be set for one, five or ten minutes
Tablift allows you to use your tablet completely hands-free, giving you the freedom to sit back or recline and enjoy your device without having to hold it or rest it on your lap. Use Tablift in the bed or couch or wherever you may need it for your convenience. Unlike other tablet holding devices on the market, Tablift addresses the challenge of using your tablet hands-free where you use it most. Tablift has adjustable legs and works well on surfaces that may be soft and uneven. One-year manufacturer's warranty.
Tablift works with the following tablets (without cases):
- Apple iPad (all generations, full sized and mini)
- Samsung Galaxy (all models and sizes)
- Amazon Kindle (all sizes of Fire HD, Fire HDX, Paperwhite)
- Asus Google Nexus 7, Vivotab
- Microsoft Surface 2
- Any tablet with an edge that will fit within the 10mm wide slots
The Tenura Extreme Non-Slip Tray Liner Mat - available in translucent green - securely holds plates, bowls, and cups in areas prone to movement, jolting, or tipping. Once applied to a surface, it will hold until you decide to remove it, which can either be done by gently pulling from the edge, or use a little water, and the material will leave no residue. Mat size is 7.87 inches x 7.87 inches (20 cm x 20 cm).
NOTE: Do not use when wet because getting the mat wet removes the anti-slip and grip properties, but once dry, they are restored.
- Super tacky material sticks to surface it is placed on (leaving no residue when removed)
- Securely holds plates, bowls, and cups
- Excellent for areas prone to movement, jolting, or tipping, such as on trays or walking aids, and in cars, motorhomes, scooters, and boats
- Simply wash in warm water to regenerate extreme grip properties
- Phthalate plasticiser-free, completely safe and non-toxic
The Tenura Non-Slip Circular Coaster - available in yellow- helps prevent cups and glasses from sliding on tables, trays, and counter tops. Product Dimensions: 5.5 inches (14 cm).
- Prevents cups and glasses from sliding on tables, trays, and counter tops
- Washable, long-lasting, and easy-to-clean - just wash in warm, soapy water
- Completely safe and non-toxic
- Adhesive-free, phthalate plasticiser-free, and latex-free