This head pointer is an essential aid for people with limited hand use, for activities like turning pages, drawing or painting. It helps those with limited verbal skills to use communication boards and to point. It is also excellent for pushing in switches. The device consists of lightweight plastic bands secured by metal hardware and topped by an aluminum rod measuring 19 feet (48 cm) in length. Padding at the forehead is comfortable and cool.
The headband and cranial strap adjust to fit various head sizes and shapes. The length and angle of the pointer rod are fully adjustable in any direction. The rod is fitted with a removable pencil holder. Net weight is 8 oz. (approx. 227 grams). The head pointer is 16.5 inches x 13.5 inches x 8.75 inches (41.91 cm x 34.29 cm x 22.22 cm). One-year manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor.
- Essential aid for people with limited hand use
- Helps people with limited verbal communication skills
- Excellent for pushing switches
- Fits various head sizes and shapes
- Adjustable of length and angle
Have trouble reaching your feet? Our Foot Lifter is a great tool designed to help you raise or reach your feet. The rubber foot strap fits based on your foot size. Use it to get out of the car, or anywhere around the house - including the shower. The Foot Lifter is designed to let the water out while used in the shower. Constructed with a non-slip grip for easy use. Comes with a hanging strap for convenient storage. Made of PVC plastic, the Foot Lifter is 19 inches x 5 inches x 1-1/8 inches, and weighs less than one pound.
- Great for people who cannot easily raise or reach their feet
- Can be used in the shower, the home, or even for getting in and out of a car
- Built-in vents for draining water when used in the shower
- Rubber foot strap conforms to your foot size
The rocker design holds the foot in the optimal position for proper stretching. Just three repetitions of 30 seconds each provides an effective way to help relieve the lower body pain associated with plantar fascistis, Achilles tendonitis, ankle strain, arch pain and other chronic conditions. Measures 7 inches x 3 inches x 5 1/2 inches (approx. 17.8 cm x 7.6 cm x 13.9 cm).
- Holds the foot in position for proper stretching
- Effective way to help relieve lower body pain
- Size: 7" x 3" x 5 1/2"
Do you hate the pain and inconvenience of being on crutches? Do you struggle with common everyday tasks that you can't do anymore because you don't have the use of your hands? For example, pushing a grocery cart, or carrying a cup of coffee, or taking your dog for a walk.
iWalk 2.0 Hands-free Crutch is a whole new world in pain-free functional recovery. It's an amazing hands-free mobility device engineered to replace standard crutches for lower-leg, non weight bearing injuries. It transfers the stress and strain of walking with your hands, wrists and underarms to your legs, ending the pain and leaving your hands and arms free. It's easy to learn and use, economical to buy and is a simple solution to the problems of crutches. Ten years of specific hands-free mobility experience has resulted in the development of the fully redesigned iWalk 2.0.
Everybody knows crutches hurt. They lead to crutch-related injuries like carpal tunnel, axillary nerve damage and muscle atrophy. That's because your hands and arms were never designed to carry your body weight. That's what your legs are for. Why would you use an arm crutch when a leg crutch can do so much better? iWalk works for all lower leg injuries including Achilles rupture, sprained ankle, bunions, broken ankle, broken foot, fibula fracture, tibia fracture, below knee amputation, or any other lower leg injury. Most importantly, iWalk will improve your emotional well-being and make you fully independent and functional. With the iWalk as your crutch alternative, you can live the lifestyle you did before your injury. No need to adjust your lifestyle for weeks or months as your injury heals. You can simply continue your typical routine!
The iWalk 2.0 is one size fits all. It easily adjusts from 4 ft. 10 inches to 6 ft. 6 inches (approx. 1.47 meters to 1.98 meters). The product measures 16.8 inches x 5.5 inches x 8 inches (42.67 cm x 13.97 cm x 20.32 cm) and weighs 4.5 pounds (2 kg). One-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
NOTE: This item is not available for international shipment.
- Easy to learn - be walking again in minutes
- Easy to put on and remove - simply fasten three straps
- Adapts to the left or right leg in seconds
- Hands-free - no pressure on hands & underarms
- User Height Range: 4 ft. 10 inches to 6 ft. 6 inches (approx. 1.47 meters to 1.98 meters)
- Weight Limit: 275 lbs. (125 kg)
- FDA Class 1 Medical Device
NOTE: This is a special order, non-returnable Item.
This aid assists people with limited lower extremity strength to lift the leg and foot onto a wheelchair footrest, bed, into a car, etc. Reduces the risk of injuries. Foot loop stays open until hand strap is pulled and then closes and conforms to the shape of the foot for a secure and comfortable grip. Rigid middle section allows for easy maneuverability. Made of 36-inch (91.4 cm) long x 1-inch (2.54 cm) wide high strength webbing.
- Easy to use: Foot loop stays open until strap is pulled
- Unique design ensures the foot won't slip out
- 36-inch long x 1-inch wide high strength webbing
Lend-A-Hand is a universal assistive device designed to help individuals with limited mobility or injuries, or anyone work and play more actively, independently and efficiently. It helps provide support while: fishing, golfing, raking, painting, shoveling, sweeping, hunting, washing vehicles, doing the dishes, etc. It can even be attached to the leg for certain activities (e.g., holding a fishing pole steady against your leg while fishing from a seated position).
Lend-A-Hand is easy to use. Simply strap it to your arm, and place the handle of the tool or device you're using into the sturdy built-in loop. Once you have it on, Lend-A-Hand increases mobility while decreasing strain on your shoulders, arms, back and legs.
Great for anyone with limited mobility, limb injury or weakness due to strokes, cerebral palsy, amputation, physical challenges, disabilities, arthritis or carpel tunnel. Lend-A-Hand assistive device has received overwhelmingly positive feedback from professional occupational therapists.
The product box measures 8.5 inches x 5.125 inches x 3 inches (approx. 21.6 cm x 13 cm x 7.6 cm) and weighs 7.4 oz. (210 grams). 90-day manufacturer's limited warranty.
- According to the American Heart Association, stroke is the leading cause of severe, long term disability.
- In the U.S. there are about 800,000 new stroke victims and 200,000 recurrent stroke victims annually.
- About 500,000 Americans are currently living with cerebral palsy.
- Consumer Health Interactive estimates approximately 186,000 people in the U.S. undergo amputation due to disease or injury and to date there are 51,000,000 arthritis cases and 11,300,000 carpel tunnel patients.
- There are over 63.7 million physically challenged individuals in the United States alone.
Features & Benefits:
- Assistive device for extra arm support
- Great for those with limited mobility/arm strength
- Universal - One size fits most
- Variety of colors - we'll pick one for you!
- Easy to use - attach to arm with included straps