Simply insert the photo of your loved ones in the slots provided, program the numbers, and press the photo button whenever you need to call someone!
The FC-1007SP Amplified Corded Photo Phone allows you to program up to 10 speed dial numbers and dial by pressing the the two-touch picture buttons. These big photo buttons are helpful for those with low vision and/or memory/cognitive issues. The phone offfers up to 40dB amplification, volume control, loud ringer and visual ring indicator for those with mild to moderate hearing loss. An integrated speakerphone enables hands-free operation. The FC-1007 also has an emergency feature and is line-powered, which means there's no need to plug in to an AC power outlet. Stored numbers retain their memory even when unplugged from the telephone line. One-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Up to 40dB amplification
- Speakerphone with 4 volume settings
- Loud ringer with visual ring indicator
- 10 memory picture button keys (switch for one-touch or two-touch dialing)
- Emergency button
- Memory retention even when phone is unplugged or there's a power failure
- Special key prevents stored numbers from being accidentally changed or erased
- Redial key
- Desk/wall mount
- Hearing aid compatible
Is this phone compatible with VOIP / DSL?
Good to know:
This phone is designed to work on analog phone lines. If you have DSL, you will need to contact your phone company and ask them to install a DSL filter so you can use this phone. If you have VOIP, you will need an analog telephone adapter such as the HT701 (with one port) or HT702 (with two ports).
Will this telephone work in my country?
The FotoDialer is an accessory to any analog telephone where the user makes calls by pressing a photo. There are six pages with four slots per page, for a total of 24 programmable numbers. When the user wants to make a call, he/she pushes the button next to the photo of the person or place he/she wants to call. The FotoDialer, connected to an existing phone, dials the phone number for the user. The numbers stay in memory even if the batteries die or you use the FotoDialer with another phone. This accessory is perfect for the elderly, young, visually impaired, disabled or anyone that wants to make dialing easier. Ninety-day warranty.
- Simplifies calling for those who have difficulty seeing the number pad or dialing the correct phone number sequence
- Valuable safety tool for young children in emergencies
- Works with any analog or digital telephone on an analog (non-VoIP) line
- Holds 24 2-inch x 3-inch wallet-sized pictures
- Uses two AA alkaline batteries (not included)
Is this phone dialer compatible with VOIP / DSL?
Good to know:
This phone dialer is designed to work on analog phone lines. If you have DSL, you will need to contact your phone company and ask them to install a DSL filter so you can use the dialer. If you have VOIP, you will need an analog telephone adapter such as the HT701 (with one port) or HT702 (with two ports).
Will this dialer work in my country?