Watching TV can quickly become much less enjoyable when you can't read the tiny print on your remote control.
This Big Button Universal Remote Control features easy-to-read BIG buttons that have different tactile shapes for simple, intuitive identification by touch. While the numeric buttons are circular, the Up/Down arrows are triangular and the function buttons are square.
The TV Remote controls up to 4 devices: TV, VCR, cable and satellite. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included). Dimension: 2.625 inches x 8.375 inches (approx. 6.6 cm x 21.3 cm).
- Large 5/8-inch square white backlit function buttons
- Up/Down triangular buttons for channel and volume
- Circular buttons to indicate numbers
- Controls up to 4 devices: TV, VCR, cable and satellite
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Struggling to handle your TV remote control? Doro HandleEasy 321RC may be the answer. The 321RC is a universal remote control for your TV or home stereo. Consisting of 7 easy-to-use buttons (Volume Up, Volume Down, Channel Up, Channel Down, Power On, Power Off, and AV), it's specially designed for people with dexterity issues. This remote control is also compatible with RC5/RC6 IR equipment – all major brands of TV/Video/DVD/stereo/set-top boxes with dual-command support. Great for people with limited hand dexterity.
- Hard, tactile keys
- Learning function: can learn from existing remote controls
- Compatible with RC5/RC6 IR equipment with dual-command support
- Uses 3 AAA batteries (included)
The Flipper® features a simple, modern design that eliminates all the confusing buttons from regular remote controls that just take up space. This remote allows you to use a single remote for your TV, cable, satellite or DTV box. Because of its multiple setup options, it is virtually universal. Simplify your life with just the touch of a button.
Flipper Video Demo
- No buttons to clutter up the remote - just the buttons you need
- Large, color-coded channel, volume, mute, and on/off buttons
- Program in 30 of your favorite channels for easy access
- Preset with codes for your TV and cable box
- Comfortable to grip makes it easy to hold
- Uses two AAA batteries (not included)
The large buttons on this Videophone Remote Control make it easy for the elderly or those who are visually impaired to control their videophone. Product Dimensions: 4.75 inches long x 8.25 inches wide x 1 inch deep (approx. 12 cm x 20.9 cm x 2.5 cm). Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included). One-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Backlit, large, easy-to-read buttons
- Compatible with Sorenson, D-Link and Blackcrow videophone models (VP-100, VP-200, nVP [nTouch], 1000, 1100, BVC-103)
- Raised locator "bump" on the #5 key
- One touch no call/privacy button to block calls when you do not wish to be disturbed
This oversized, easy-to-view remote is ideal for the visually impaired because of its extra-large design, 5 1/2-inch wide and huge push-buttons. The illuminated 3/4" push-button controls are three times the size of standard remote controls. This universal remote is compatible with most electronic devices and can be programmed to operate your VCR, TV, DVD, satellite dish and cable box. Uses 4 AA batteries (not included). 90-day warranty.
Designed to provide maximum ease and enjoyment watching TV, this Simplicity Universal Cable and TV Remote Control has large backlit buttons for easy navigation, is simple to program, and is comfortable to hold with its molded side grips and carry strap. Features two easy-to-program methods: (1) Point & Press (auto scan) programming allows programming of your device without knowing codes - just "point and press", and (2) Continuous Code Entry programming: Enter multiple set-up codes in programming mode, allowing faster set-up.
This remote control has three user-programmable operating modes:
1. Full Cable: All cable functionality.
2. Partial Cable: Limited cable functionality (0-9, Channel Up/Down, Favorite, Last).
3. TV (for subscribers without set-top box): Limited TV functionality (0-9, Channel Up/Down, Volume Up/Down, Mute, Last, Input).
It also features Permanent Code Retention to ensure that device codes and learned functions are retained when batteries are removed or replaced.
Great for those with low vision and dexterity challenges, as well as anyone who doesn't want the complexity, clutter and confusion of typical 5-device remotes. It is larger than regular remotes and provides the ease of controlling only 2 devices. It is 7.7 inches L x 3.8 inches W x 1.46 inches D (approx. 19.5 cm x 9.6 cm x 3.7 cm) and weighs 7.3 oz. or 207g (including batteries).
Features and Specifications
- Compatible with most TVs and cable/satellite boxes
- Large backlit keys for simple navigation
- Molded side grips make holding and using the remote comfortable and easy.
- Includes 2 AA batteries & carry strap
- Three operation modes: TV, Full Cable, and Partial Cable
- Learning. Capture and reproduce functions from the original manufacturer's remote control
- Two easy-to-program methods
- Three user-programmable operating modes
- Permanent code retention
- Automatically shuts off remote if same button is pressed for 45 seconds, extending battery life.
- 2 infrared LEDs have a 30-ft. (9-meter) direct line range
- Uses 2 AA batteries (included).
- Carry strap helps eliminate the difficulty and hassle of lost or dropped remotes.
Designed to make life simpler and better for all, this remote is especially helpful for the blind and those with low vision. The visually impaired will love the convenience of its large, clearly labelled lighted buttons. This remote works the television only.
Only 6 buttons operate all TV functions. Buttons have different sizes and shapes for ease of identification and use. The ON-OFF button is circular with a diameter of more than 3/4 of an inch. The MUTE button is a 3/4 inch square. The VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN, CHANNEL UP and CHANNEL DOWN buttons are triangles measuring 1 inch on each side.
Ergonomically shaped remote tapers off at rounded bottom for comfortable feel in your hand. Measures 5.5 long by 2.75 wide by 1 inch thick. Uses 2 AA batteries (not included). One-year warranty.
- 6 large, clear lighted buttons control all functions
- Each button has large, clear type indicating function
- Buttons also have different shapes for ease of identification and use
- Easy set up in 4 steps. No codes to program.
- Only works the TV