Amplified 40dB Big Button Speakerphone with Caller ID
This phone is extremely easy to use, and comes with many helpful features. The Amplified 40dB Big Button Speakerphone with Caller ID is the perfect phone for elderly individuals with a little trouble hearing or seeing. It comes with an extra-large and easy-to-read keypad, as well as an easy-to-read built-in caller ID display that can be tilted up.
This phone is also good for the hard of hearing. The Amplified 40dB Big Button Speakerphone with Caller ID also comes with an extra-loud ringer, and the handset volume can be increased by up to 40 dB. There's also a visual indicator when the phone is ringing, and it is hearing aid-compatible as well. Great for sufferers of mild to moderate hearing loss. One-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Up to 40 dB of handset amplification
- Holds up to 13 number for easy speed dialing
- Oversized, easy-to-read caller ID display
- Caller ID memory stores up to 70 calls
- Review and delete numbers in Caller ID, or even call people back.
- Audio and visual ringer
- Even shows caller ID on call waiting
- Digital volume control (on the handset)
- Extra-large keypad
- Adjustable audio tone
- Time and date set automatically
- Can be mounted to the wall or set on a desk.
- Compatible with hearing aids
Is this phone compatible with VOIP / DSL?
Good to know:
This phone is designed to work on analog phone lines. If you have DSL, you will need to contact your phone company and ask them to install a DSL filter so you can use this phone. If you have VOIP, you will need an analog telephone adapter such as the HT701 (with one port) or HT702 (with two ports).
Will this telephone work in my country?
Attention International Shoppers:
Please consult our Guide to Phone Jack Converters to find out if you'll need any type of plug adapters or phone conversion jacks.
- Model: 990107