Have more than one member in your household who's hard of hearing? Consider the Amplicom PowerTel 760, an ideal phone for users who want individual, customized tone and volume settings that can be easily switched. The PT760 offers a large keypad for ease-of-use as well as talking capability and a big 3-line display for caller information. With amplification levels up to 50dB, the PT760 is a great solution for those with moderate to severe hearing loss.
The phone can also be expanded up to 4 extra handsets (per base), making answering calls more accessible and convenient. There's also the option to add a wrist and/or bed shaker, which will alert you of an incoming call. Take a look at the Related Products section for details.
Features of the PT760:
- Amplification up to 50dB
- DECT 6.0 technology for superior performance
- Digital answering machine with 11 minutes recording time
- Customizable volume and tone control (3 EQ band including high frequency emphasis)
- Talking Caller ID announces incoming calls, missed calls and numbers in the phonebook
- Talking keypad speaks each number as you dial
- Large, 3-line LCD display with backlight
- Adjustable speakerphone
- 3 programmable user profile buttons for volume and tone settings
- Voice prompts in three different languages (English, Spanish, or French)
- 3 speed dial buttons
- 200 entry phonebook
- 9 different ringtones
- Adjustable ringer levels up to 90dB, includes Off setting
- Flashing bright white visual ringer with message indicator
- Ability to add bed shaker (sold separately)
- Answering machine messages playable by handset or speakerphone
- 2.5mm headset jack
- PABX compatible
- Expandable up to 4 extra handsets
- TIA-1083 compliant
- Hearing aid t-coil compatible
Is this phone compatible with VOIP / DSL?
Good to know:
This phone is designed to work on analog phone lines. If you have DSL, you will need to contact your phone company and ask them to install a DSL filter so you can use this phone. If you have VOIP, you will need an analog telephone adapter such as the HT701 (with one port) or HT702 (with two ports).
Will this telephone work in my country?
Attention International Shoppers:
Please consult our Guide to Phone Jack Converters to find out if you'll need any type of plug adapters or phone conversion jacks.