The Amplicom PowerTel 765 Responder™ is a high-quality, simple, and easy-to-use amplified phone that includes a multipurpose wrist shaker for activating the speakerphone and emergency function. Need quick dialing, easy answering, and an emergency feature? The PT765 is ideal.
The PT765 also allows up to 3 fully customized user profiles, so each user can choose his/her own tone and volume settings. Other advanced features include: built-in speakerphone, digital answering machine, 200-entry phonebook, talking keypad, and talking Caller ID. The phone is recommended to those with low vision and/or moderate to severe hearing loss. Comes with a two-year warranty.
The PT765 caters for up to 4 additional expansion handsets or wrist shakers per base. There also exists an option to use a bed shaker, which attaches to the corded base. See the “Optional Accessories” section for extra information.
- DECT 6.0 technology
- 50dB amplification
- Digital answering machine
- Volume and tone control
- Adjustable speakerphone volume
- Ringer volume up to 90dB with visual indicator
- Flashing LED visual ringer with message indicator
- Talking keypad as well as talking Caller ID
- Phonebook with up to 200 entries
- Voice prompts in 3 different languages: English, Spanish, or French
- 3 one-touch memory buttons
- Headset jack (2.5mm)
- PABX compatible
- Expandable up to 4 extra handsets
- Optional bed shaker jack
- Hearing aid compatible
- TIA-1083 compliant
Wrist Shaker Features:
- Range approx. 600 feet (180 meters)
- Incoming calls are signaled by vibration and LED light
- Remote speakerphone activation (when used with corded base)
- Emergency function (when used with corded base)
- Standby time of up to 50 hours
Is this phone compatible with VOIP / DSL?
Good to know:
This phone is designed to work on analog phone lines. If you have DSL, you will need to contact your phone company and ask them to install a DSL filter so you can use this phone. If you have VOIP, you will need an analog telephone adapter such as the HT701 (with one port) or HT702 (with two ports).
Will this telephone work in my country?
Attention International Shoppers:
Please consult our Guide to Phone Jack Converters to find out if you'll need any type of plug adapters or phone conversion jacks.