Having one phone for all members in a household can be annoying at times, which is why the Amplicom PowerTel 780 features programmable user profiles each containing different volume and tone preferences. The package includes a cordless expansion handset for convenience and portability. A large keypad is the centerpiece of the PT780, aiming for ease of use along with its capability of verbally identifying each number. A large, 3-line display is also featured on the phone so users can see whos calling before answering. Volume amplification up to 50dB makes it a great phone for those with hearing problems. The PT780 comes with a two-year warranty.
In addition to these fantastic features, the PT780 can be expanded up to four extra handsets (per base). A wrist and/or bed shaker can be used with the phone, and will notify you when theres an incoming call. To find out more about these accessories, see the Related Products section below for details.
Features of the PT780:
- 50dB amplification level (adjustable)
- Digital DECT 6.0 technology
- 11 minutes recording time with the built-in digital answering machine
- 3 equalizer tone control with HFE in addition to adjustable volume
- Talking Caller ID announces incoming calls, missed calls and numbers in the phonebook
- Talking keypad speaks each number dialed
- Extra-large LCD display with backlight
- Adjustable speakerphone
- 3 unique user presets allowing customize volume and tone settings
- Multilingual voice prompts (English, Spanish, and French)
- 3 programmable speed dial buttons
- Phonebook with up to 200 entries
- 9 different ringtones
- 5 adjustable ringer levels (up to 90dB, including Off setting)
- LED visual ringer and message indicator
- Optional bed shaker connection (shaker sold separately)
- Check missed calls/voice messages with the handset or speakerphone
- 2.5mm headset jack
- PABX compatible
- Can include up to 4 additional cordless handsets (1 included)
- TIA-1083 compliant
- Hearing aid t-coil compatible
Is this phone compatible with VOIP / DSL?
Good to know:
This phone is designed to work on analog phone lines. If you have DSL, you will need to contact your phone company and ask them to install a DSL filter so you can use this phone. If you have VOIP, you will need an analog telephone adapter such as the HT701 (with one port) or HT702 (with two ports).
Will this telephone work in my country?
Attention International Shoppers:
Please consult our Guide to Phone Jack Converters to find out if you'll need any type of plug adapters or phone conversion jacks.