The icon of the medical world has changed for the better. The Thinklabs One stethoscope now has a standard 3.5mm jack so you can connect high-quality headphones instead of old tubing style binaurals. You get better sound, more comfort, a more compact design and the choice to use the headphones of your preference. The Thinklabs One includes one pair of earphones with excellent bass for heart sounds and crystal-clear treble for music enjoyment.
Thinklabs One was designed for high power output - it has dedicated headphone amplifiers, one for each channel. Voltage doubling charge pumps enable extra headroom for low distortion reproduction of S1 and S2 heartbeat peaks. The headphone amplifiers have enough power to handle low-impedance audio signals, producing 45.2mWatts. Competitive stethoscopes operate on lower voltage, use a single amplifier and high impedance speaker, resulting in clipped heartbeats at significantly lower sound quality.
The One allows for auscultation with multiple filter presets. You can also set two that you use most as your "favorites", making them very quick to select. With the One, you'll have both choice and speed. Ranging from very low frequency (low pitched sounds such as S3) to higher frequencies (lung sounds) and a few in between, this stethoscope uses a rechargeable lithium ion battery so there's no need to replace batteries. The USB-style charger cable is included, along with compact worldwide AC charger (100-240V). The battery has been optimized to require only one or perhaps two charge cycles per week.
The Thinklabs One looks as good as it sounds. The entire case is made of metal, keys are stainless steel, and the display window is made of sapphire crystal like you'd find on a high-end wristwatch. Below is a diagram of the One's controls and display.
Connectivity with Smart Devices:
Connect the Thinklabs One with your mobile or laptop devices to capture and send sounds via iPhone, iPad, Android devices and Mac/PC using Thinklink Connection System. The Thinklink is compatible with any sound recording app and allows you to easily switch between listening to patients and playback recordings. Thinklink is included and it works with all previous Thinklabs stethoscopes.
The Thinklabs One comes with a two-year manufacturer's warranty.
Check out this quick video overview of the Thinklabs One, then learn more about its features and access the User Manual at the bottom of the page.
- Sound amplification over 100x
- Multiple filter presets ranging from very low frequency (S3) to higher frequencies (lung sounds)
- Two filter presets can be saved as favorites for quick access
- 3.5mm stereo jack for connecting audio headphones/earphones
- Manufactured with high quality materials
- Record and share sounds from One with Thinklink and your smartphone or computer
- Ability to wear headphones over hearing aids
- 3-4 days of use with rechargeable lithium ion battery
What's in the box:
- Thinklabs One (digital stethoscope)
- Earphones with small, medium and large replacement tips
- Thinklink Connection System for iPhone, iPad, Android, PC/MAC
- USB charger cable with AC adapter
- 10cm 3.5mm headphone male-female adapter
- Pocket carrying case
Click for User's Manual
- Model: TL1001