The VC7151 is an cordless phone with advanced features and wireless monitoring capability for a whole new way to build and keep your home connected. Sit back and relax, knowing what's going on at home.
The VC7151 Cordless Phone allows different sensors to be installed throughout your home: the front door, garage door, medicine cabinet, drawers, or anything you want to keep tabs on. When a sensor is triggered, for example, if you leave the garage door open, you receive voice/visual alerts on your home phone. You can even program the phone to dial an outside number to alert you.
The VC7151 is perfect for monitoring your home, giving you peace of mind with the advantage of not having to pay any recurring monthly monitoring fees! One-year manufacturer's warranty.
Watch this video to learn more about the VC7151 Wireless Monitoring System.
Compatible with VTech ULE (ultra-low energy) sensors
Works with VC7001 garage door sensor, VC7002 open/closed sensor and VC7003 motion sensor (all sensors sold separately; see "Related Products" tab). Up to 400 sensors can be used.
Wireless Monitoring System
Relax knowing what's going on at home. Thanks to ULE and DECT cordless phone technologies, this VTech Wireless Monitoring System is easy to use, energy-efficient, extra secure, has the longest ranges, and is super affordable. A variety of sensors make it easy to build and keep your home connected.
Caller ID Announce
Verbally announces the name of the caller on handsets and the base unit. No need to find the handset to see who's calling—making screening a lot easier.
No more shouting through the house—this system doubles as a multiple-handset walkie-talkie to instantly communicate with any or all of the units in your home.
Calls have never sounded so rich and lifelike. The frequency band has been extended, allowing the signal to be reproduced and tuned for a fuller, clearer sound. A built-in equalizer provides four different profiles to best suit your needs.
Digital answering system
With up to 22 minutes of recording time, the digital answering system picks up calls when you can't.
- Digital answering system voice guide
- Full-duplex handset and base speakerphones
- Caller ID/call waiting—stores 50 calls
- Battery backup
- Backlit keypad and display
- Table- and wall-mountable
- ECO mode power-conserving technology
- Quiet mode
- Call block
- 9-number speed dial
- Expandable up to 5 cordless handsets or up to 400 sensors
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Up to 22 minutes of recording time
- Call screening
- Call intercept
- Remote access
- Message retrieval from handset
- Message time and date stamp
- Large backlit base display
- Compatible with VTech models IS6100 DECT 6.0 cordless headset and MA3222 Bluetooth speakerphone, and AT&T model TL80133 DECT 6.0 speakerphone
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- Intercom between handsets and base unit
- Conference between an outside line and up to 2 cordless handsets
- Voicemail waiting indicator
- Last 10 number redial
- Any key answer
- Volume control
- Trilingual prompts—choose between English, Spanish or French
Is this phone compatible with VOIP / DSL?
Good to know:
This phone is designed to work on analog phone lines. If you have DSL, you will need to contact your phone company and ask them to install a DSL filter so you can use this phone. If you have VOIP, you will need an analog telephone adapter such as the HT701 (with one port) or HT702 (with two ports).
Will this telephone work in my country?
Attention International Shoppers:
Please consult our Guide to Phone Jack Converters to find out if you'll need any type of plug adapters or phone conversion jacks.