Read to your kids anytime, from anywhere, with the Any Book Reader 30-hour Book Recorder/Player! This device works with books you already own, and what's more, it uses your own voice! Now your child can read his or her favorite books with your help anytime anywhere. Even out-of-town grandparents can use the Any Book Reader 30-hour Book Recorder/Player to read to their grandchildren, across any gap. With up to 30 hours of recording, that's a lot of story times!
How does the Any Book Reader 30-hour Book Recorder/Player work? By recording a page of a book, and placing a special sticker on that page that works with the reader. When the reader scans the sticker, it starts the playback of your voice recording of the words on the page - or the voice recording of your child, or the grandparents - anybody! Furthermore, since it's a recording of your voice, and it's activated by a unique sticker, any book can be used with the Any Book Reader 30-hour Book Recorder/Player.
With the Any Book Reader 30-hour Book Recorder/Player, you can personalize story time, even if you're not there. You can use funny voices and different inflections to tell the story - anything you'd normally do as you were reading to your child. The Any Book Reader 30-hour Book Recorder/Player is only 6.5 inches long by 1.4 inch diameter, making it easy for most kids to handle. Powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- Record story time so your kids can hear you read to them whenever they want
- No software necessary
- Works with the books you already have
- Comes with a headphone jack
- Needs 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Easy to operate
- 30 hours of recording time
- Comes with special stickers to correspond with recordings
Blaze EZ is a revolutionary OCR multi-player for books, music, documents, podcasts, recording, DAISY and more. With single-button access to music, media, documents and even printed materials, Blaze EZ OCR Multi-Player is yet another example of the HIMS commitment to blazing new paths to accessibility. Blaze EZ's wide range of media support and on-the-spot OCR and text-to-speech ensures endless hours of information and entertainment at the touch of a button, including newspapers, books, documents, restaurant menus as well as DAISY and media content. With the multi player for books, you can scan and read printed materials immediately, or save them for reading at your leisure.
Blaze EZ measures 11.67 cm x 5.89 cm x 1.63 cm (4.59 inches x 2.31 inches x 0.64 inch), and weighs only 138 grams (less than 5 ounces). One-year limited parts and labor warranty.
Features & Highlights:
Stand-alone, single-button OCR capture and read: Use Blaze EZ to OCR capture a menu, magazine article, library book, and more – all at the touch of a single button.
Built-in auto-focus camera ensures a high-quality image for accurate OCR and text-to-speech.
Built-in Wi-Fi: Use the built-in WiFi in Blaze EZ to access online DAISY, e-books, podcasts, internet radio and more.
High-quality recording: Record high-quality audio from internal microphone, external microphone (not included) or stereo line-in.
Plenty of memory: Blaze EZ features 12 GB internal flash memory!
Multi-player with simple, easy-to-use controls and file system: Three easy-access buttons with Braille letters "M", "R" and "B" give quick access to Music, Radio and Books. Above that, is a simple, easy-to-find record button, and below it, is a set of navigation buttons in the shape of a cross. At the bottom right corner, is a square button with a Braille letter "O" for OCR. A single press enters OCR mode and a second press will begin the capture and read process. Play DAISY, music and audio book files: Blaze EZ can read and play a variety of files including DAISY, TXT, BRL, MP3, MP4, WAV, WMA, WMV, OGG, ASF, AAC, AVI, FLAC, 3GP, MPG, M4A TXT, RTF, HTML, HTM, XML, DOC, DOCX, PDF, EPUB, FB2, PDF, and more.
This Coby CRV-21 has been custom-modified by our distributor to be a 2-track recorder and 4-track player with dual-speed playback. This portable cassette player and recorder has a built-in microphone and speaker. Perfect for recording your conversations and listening to your favorite radio stations. Recording is simple with convenient recording keys. 90-day manufacturer's warranty.
- 2-track recorder and 4-track player with dual-speed playback
- Built-in microphone and built-in speaker
- Detachable belt clip (included)
- Functions: Volume Control Dial, Record, Play, Stop, Fast Forward, and Rewind
- Microphone jack, earphone jack, and 3V DC jack
- Dual-Speed Playback: 1-7/8 (standard) and 15/16 (for Library of Congress tapes)
- Uses 2 AA batteries (not included) and standard cassette tapes (not included)
The Foxy Reader is an all-in-one product for the blind and visually impaired that is capable of recording lists or messages, playing MP3/audio music/files and labeling items. Product includes tactile self-adhesive and water-resistant labels (240) and tags (5), a deck of tactile playing cards, earphones, batteries, battery charger, a USB to mini-USB cable, a lanyard and user guide. The water-resistant tactile labels are perfect for clothing. The Foxy Reader will store recorded names and speak them when they required in a clear, pleasant voice.
The tactile playing cards can be read by the Foxy Reader in a discreet manner, and you can play back endless lists for shopping or work purposes. The device also comes with storage space of up to 4GB for MP3 music and audio files that can be downloaded with the USB cable from your computer. An option to increase the 1 SD memory card to 32GB is available.
Size of product: 5 inches x 1.25 inches or 12.7 cm x 3.1 cm
Weight of product: 1.5 oz or 42 g
- Reads labels, records messages, plays MP3 music and audio files; includes tactile labels and playing cards for the blind or visually impaired
- All inclusive package with batteries, charger, self-adhesive water-resistant labels and tags, earphones, lanyard, microphone, loudspeaker, user manual (print and CD) etc.
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (Included)
- SD memory card capable of storing 4GB of data; further option to increase storage space to 32GB
- USB cable included for downloading files from computer
- Easy-to-use, lightweight and clear talking function
Record whatever is important to you with Milestone 112: shopping lists, phone numbers, interviews etc. This device was designed to be as simple and reliable as possible. Complex and rarely used functions have been left out. The end product is a valuable and functional voice recorder with large, tactile buttons. The recorder is the size of a credit card and comes in a sturdy, blue casing. Product Dimensions: 3.35 x 2.17 x 0.55 inches (approx. 8.5 x 5.5 x 1.4 cm). Weight: less than 2 ounces (50 grams). One-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Easy to handle: 6 large-sized, tactile buttons
- 2.5 GB memory for up to 80 hours of recording
- Excellent voice recording quality
- Always ready for instant note-taking
- Notes are insertable at any position.
- Up to 5 folders to organize voice notes
- Easy-to-use clock (optional).
- Handy design in credit card size
- Powerful loudspeaker and headphone jack
- Fast USB 2.0 hi-speed connection for data backup
- Quick data exchange between recorder and a PC or Mac
- Rechargeable battery (included)
What's in the box:
- Milestone 112 Voice Recorder
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- Power Adapter
- Headphone Jack
- Microphone Connector
- Mini-B USB Port
The Olympus VN-541PC Digital Voice Recorder features easy scene-setting recording and noise cancellation playback. Perfect for memo recordings, lectures, song practice, and more! Dimensions: 4.25 inches high x 1.48 inches wide x 0.79 inch deep (approx. 10.8 cm x 3.76 cm x 2 cm). Weight (including batteries): 2.4 oz. (68 grams). One-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Easy scene-setting recording: Memo, Talk, Music, LP
- Simple one-touch recording
- Recording format: WMA
- Recording storage: 1570 hours (Standard), 2080 hours (LP)
- Noise cancellation playback
- Connects to PC with included USB cable
- Recorded file transfer to PC
- Compatibility: MS Windows 7-8-8.1-10; MAC OS X 10.5-10.11
- Powered by 2 AAA alkaline batteries (included)
This PenFriend Voila Labeling System is a new and improved design at an excellent price. Conveniently sized to fit neatly into your pocket, it is user-friendly and requires no computer. Use it in a variety of locations to quickly apply discreet audio labels to any item. The device is capable of recording labels in your own voice. Simply play back the recordings when you need to hear them. This audio labeler is noted as being the most innovative labeling product for the blind and visually impaired.
The new PenFriend has a black design with yellow tactile buttons, which makes it quick and easy to find and operate. It is also less bulky in design than the previous version.
The device is excellent for labeling any object within the home, including food items, and will take lengthy recordings, such as shopping lists or office notes.
The purchased package includes the PenFriend Voila Labeling System with 4GB of internal memory and free software (sticker management and CreateLINK for adding sound to posters, maps or books), colored labels (127), batteries, neck lanyard and magnetic badges (3). A USB cable for a computer connection is not included for the downloading of MP3 files with the management software. A manufacturer’s limited warranty of one year is included.
Size of product: 9 inches in height x 4.75 inches in length x 2.25 inches in width (22.8 cm x 12 cm x 5.7 cm).
- New version is easy to locate with yellow tactile buttons on a black background
- Identify any household or office item with self-adhesive, colored voice labels
- ’One-click’ on/off button for easy recording
- Ready to use, no need for computer connections
- Includes magnetic badges, labels, neck lanyard, 4GB internal memory, 2 AAA batteries, and sticker management software
This paper-thin clip has state-of-the-art technology that allows you to record your voice up to ten seconds. Easily clips to documents, folders or virtually any object. Message is retained even if the batteries are dead or removed. Clip has an LED indicator for recording or playback, and runs on a CR2016 lithium cell (included). Measures about 4.13 inches x 2.5 inches x 0.29 inches (10.5 cm x 6.5 cm x 7.4 mm) and carries a 90-day warranty.
This talking photo album allows up to 6 minutes of recording time spread across 20 pages that will certainly create long-lasting memories! Record up to 18 seconds of personalized message per page and play it to your friends and family as you share those special moments. The photos are 5 inches x 7 inches in size. Designed for children and adults alike, the Talking Photo Album with Personalized Voice-Recorded Messages helps blind and low vision users to stay independent. Also great for those with memory loss, Alzheimer's, dementia, or just about anyone who wishes to have a talking photo album readily available.
The photo album measures 9 inches high x 6.75 inches long x 1.5 inches wide (22.8 cm x 17.1 cm x 3.8 cm) and weighs 14.7 oz. (416 grams).
- 20 pages in a 'flip style' album
- Each of the 20 pages will hold a single 5x7 photo or image
- Record a separate voice message on each page using the built-in microphone
- Total recording time: 6 minutes, maximum 18 seconds per page
- Re-record as many times as you wish - reuse time and time again!
- Each page has an individual Play/Stop button.
- Built-in speaker
- Black hardback cover
- 3 AAA batteries included
- Recordings are preserved forever, even when batteries are replaced.
Creative Uses of the Talking Photo Album:
- Manage emergency contacts
- Remember important information
- Stimulate memories
- Manage medication
- Organize appointments
- Create audio/visual procedures
- Keep track of event schedules
- Create a talking CD or DVD holder
Record up to two hours of notes, messages and reminders - anywhere you go! The Mini Wilson is a simple-to-use digital voice recorder that's so thin and compact you can connect it to your key chain or put in it your wallet. This voice recorder is 3.375 inches x 2.125 inches x 0.1875 inch (approx. 8.6 cm x 5.4 cm x 0.48 cm). One-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Records up to two hours
- Easy to add and delete messages
- Stores multiple messages
- Credit card size - carry in wallet or on key ring
- Uses 2 CR2032 button cell lithium batteries (included)
Imagine having the latest novels, magazines, your favorite music, audio-described films, texts and your own voice recordings, all in the palm of your hand!
With its new lightweight and compact design, Victor Reader Stream delivers hours of listening pleasure ANYWHERE!
Far more than just another audio player, the new Stream's wireless capabilities open up the world to people who are blind or visually impaired.
The new Victor Reader Stream is 28-percent smaller than its predecessor. Its new sleek design is thinner and features rounded shapes, making it more comfortable to hold.
The new Stream opens new possibilities for receiving content wirelessly, from books and newspapers to podcasts and radio. It also features a louder speaker, superior text-to-speech, and improved recording.
The high contrast, robust, tactile keypad and popular Victor Reader bookshelf navigation still make this Stream the easiest to use hand-held player on the market.
A multimedia library in your pocket! Taking your books, music and much more everywhere you go is so easy with the new Victor Reader Stream's excellent features:
- Supports up to 32GB removable SD cards and external USB flash drives
- Read books from DAISY libraries: NLS, Bookshare, Learning Ally
- Enjoy books and music from iTunes
- Play text documents with built-in text-to-speech from Acapela
The unit measures 4.5 x 2.4 x 0.7 inches (11.4 x 6.2 x 1.8 cm) and weighs only 3.9 oz (110 g) including battery.
Features and Benefits:
- Play books/music (DAISY, iTunes, MP3/4, WAV, etc.)
- Text-to-speech & integrated WiFi for wireless content
- Supports up to 32GB SD cards & USB flash drives
- Recharge via computer USB or USB AC adapter
- Measures 4.5 inches long and weighs only 3.9 oz.
- Replaceable battery recharges via your computer USB or USB AC adapter
- Built-in speaker and headphone jack
- Self-voicing controls
- Read at your pace by controlling playback speed
- Sleep key - playback stops if you fall asleep
- Information key announces book title, time elapsed/remaining, total pages and more
- Where Am I key announces reading position such as page, chapter, or song title
- Key describer announces the functions of each key
- High contrast, robust, tactile keypad for ease of use and long-term service
- Free software updates over wireless network
- Record audio with a simple touch: Use the built-in mono microphone or your own stereo microphone to record voice notes, to-do lists, classroom lectures or from a line-in device.
Navigate quickly and easily:
- The new Stream has simple navigation to deliver the ultimate user experience
- Locate files, books, audio recordings quickly and simply with just a key press
- Browse DAISY books by chapter, section, or phrase
- Move through text files by paragraph, sentence and word
- Go To Page key finds pages just like turning to a specific page in a printed book
- Never lose your place: your Stream automatically resumes where you left off
- Bookmark important passages - even record your own voice annotations
- Navigate MP3 books and music by folder or file
The Victor Reader Stream is the ultimate audio device for blind and low vision users, or others who prefer to listen rather than read and would like to do so on the move.
Expandable up to 32GB with an SD card or flash drive, the Victor Reader Stream gives you plenty of room to store all your favorite audio books, songs, or even personal recordings done with the built-in audio recorder. Despite the amount of content the device can hold, it’s extremely compact and portable. Being 28% smaller than the last generation, the New Generation Victor Reader Stream has a more comfortable, modern design making it easier to hold and carry.
Wireless capability is one of the key features of this device. Whether it be an audio book, magazine, newspaper or the radio, the new Victor Reader Stream allows you to receive multimedia content wirelessly.
Have a load of text documents sitting around? No problem. The Victor Reader Stream boasts high quality text-to-speech output from Acapela (in Spanish).
The New Generation Victor Reader Stream measures 4.5 inches long x 2.4 inches wide x 0.7 inches thick (approx. 11.4 cm x 6 cm x 1.7 cm) and weighs just 3.9 oz or 110 grams (including battery).
- High quality text-to-speech through Acapela voice synthesis
- Replaceable and rechargeable battery (can charge through USB or USB AC adapter)
- Built-in speaker and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Self-voicing functionality
- Adjustable playback speed
- Sleep key – stops playback if you fall asleep
- Information key: announces title of book, time elapsed/remaining, total pages, and more
- Identify reading position, page, chapter, song title, etc. with the Where Am I key
- Key describer announces the functions of each key
- Tactile and strong keypad for long-lasting use
- Compact, portable, and modern
- Free software updates over WiFi
- Easily record audio with the built-in microphone, or your own
- Simple and easy-to-understand navigation
- Locate media quickly and easily with a simple key press
- Scroll through DAISY books by chapter, section, or phrase
- Browse through text files by paragraph, sentence, or word
- Move to a specific page with the Go To Page key
- Automatically resumes playing audio where you left off
- Bookmark pages and record voice annotations
- Navigate MP3 books and music by folder or file